2014 treated me well—definitely better than 2013. My husband got a job, my sister got married, and I wrote more than I did the previous two years combined.
I hope the goodness continues in 2015, and I plan on doing my part to assure that.
So these are my New Year’s Resolutions. Let’s see which I keep and which I break by December 31 🙂
- Finish Threefold I – Colin (and maybe Threefold II – Becca)
- Finish One Last Night
- Finish rewriting The Kiss into a novel called A Kiss in the Dark
- At least start working on Cherry Pie (Vampire Cherry, #3)
- Manage to not mess up the 3 (or 5?) boxed sets I’ve signed up for
- Finally start eating healthier—I’m tired of saying I’ll lose weight. If that’s the byproduct of cleaning up my eating habits, eh, I’ll live with it 😉
- Since I’m apparently incapable of following any exercise regime, I’ll start walking at least three times a week and give yoga another chance
- Quit even the 1-2 cigarettes a week I’m currently having
- Manage my time better
- Organize my blog. Nothing major, but you’ll see some changes happening as I bring my website to WordPress, and try to classify blog posts a little better.
What about you? How was your 2014, and what do you want to change, accomplish, or just let go of in 2015?