Thank you, Ana!
- Copy and place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 fellow Bloggers, tell them by posting a comment on their Blog*.
The 3rd one is hard, if I’m supposed to keep it interesting, but I’ll try.
I can’t write erotic romance in Greek. All sexual act/body part descriptions sound vulgar to me in my own language. On the upside, I don’t run the risk of my grandpa reading one of my books. Ha!
I hardly ever cry from sadness, unless it has something to do with animal suffering or the death of someone I love. I cry easily when I’m angry, though, especially when I can’t tell the other person what I think of them. That sucks when my supervisor is being an ass, since crying means weakness. Meh.
I’m too shy to approach people first, which kills my chances of networking as an author. Weirdly, when I was single, I had no problem hitting on guys I liked.
I’m a drama queen. I get frustrated easily, and do so loudly, but ten minutes later I’m working on a solution to the problem.
When my hubby moved to Greece, we agreed we wouldn’t get a pet. Three days later, our first dog adopted him. I’ve been making fun of him since.
I can live on pastry. I bake awesome pies and savory cakes, and have to force myself not to eat them on a daily basis.
I severely dislike what’s become of my job and dream daily of one day being able to quit and become a full-time writer.
And here are the seven beautiful bloggers I nominate, in random order:
- Carla Krae at http://carlakrae.blogspot.com/
- Sofia Grey at http://sofiagrey.com/
- K. C. Taylor at http://kctaylorauthor.blogspot.com/
- Jolynn Raymond at http://jolynnraymond.com/
- M. C. Lavocat at http://soulofvoodoo.wordpress.com
- Jill Robi at http://jillrobisfangirl.us/
- Rosalie Stanton at http://rosaliestanton.com/